Sunday, November 21, 2010

The White Rabbit Collection

Entry fee:
Free


Opening Times:
Thursday – Sunday10am – 6pm


Location:
30 Balfour Street Chippendale NSW 2008 Australia


My favourite piece of art
My favorite piece of art is Han Jinpeng the MonaLisa.
Although it has been imitated many MonaLisa's works appeared, but he is different from the general approach to the performance of his mind MonaLisa, so I feel fresh and new. He will disguise himself Monalisa, Monalisa after the rain changes to look into a short recording film.


At first, I am concerned that he will be painting the screen only use of technology into animation, when the 1 minute, I found out that his ideas are interesting, behind each painting has some interesting experiences. I like this particular technique of expression, people remember.


Your least favourite piece of art


My least favourite piece of art should be ChenFei paintings. Although he used a lot on the screen soft warm, but the picture depicts the anthropomorphic image, made me feel very uncomfortable.

Which the pursuit of money and material consumption, but also got me thinking after a very heavy feeling subject, feel the artist has a negative understanding of the consumer.


My felt while I were at the White Rabbit Collection
When I walked into the White Rabbit Collection, I feel like back to his childhood in China, especially the sale of small art galleries, elegant style and simple household items and small toys are linked to childhood memories, I have kinds of nostalgic feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment